EDEN GIFT GUIDE + GIVEAWAY
1. Jesseca Anne – Prophecy Ring (Green) – $30
2. Rodchenko: Design - $19.95
3. Osaka Noir Silk Robe – $165
4. Imaginary Authors The Cobra & The Canary – $85
5. Vintage Zeyneb Turkish Suzani pillow – $125
6. Scotch Nail Polish- Queen of Scots – $15
7. Aquiesse Mandarin Tea 10 oz. Glass Candle - $37
With the holidays rapidly approaching (how did that happen?), gift giving is at the forefront of everyone’s minds. These are a few items on our wishlist from Portland’s own, EDEN boutique in the Pearl District.
EDEN, a garden of opulent curiosities, seamlessly blends sophistication with a 70’s rock and roll Biba influence. Whether you are looking for a bold embroidered pillow, a vintage silk kimono or a raccoon skull, Eden’s overall aesthetic is exotic, feminine and slightly bizarre. Eden carries some of the most unique and exquisite small-batch, artisan perfumes and boasts a thoughtfully curated selection of elegant vintage dresses. The stunning jewelry at Eden is almost entirely locally designed and handcrafted by Portland artists. Regardless of whether your readers decide to redeem the prize for themselves, or (in the spirit of the holidays) share it with loved ones, there’s something for everyone here.
Here’s how to win:
1. Choose your favorite product and share why you selected that item either below in the comment field or on facebook.
3. Winner will be selected at random and will receive a gift card of $10 off any purchase over $75 – plus free ground shipping for purchases over $100.
Cut-off for entries – December 17th, 2012