Swooning on…(Jan 7)
Welcome to our new weekly column “Swooning On” giving you all tidbits of the things that cross our eyes/desks/screens on a daily basis. We’re constantly inspired by art, design, culture, music, funny facts (many probably being useless) and what better day than Monday to get your mind working again after the (long/not long enough) weekend.
1. Everything in this person’s pad.
3. Learning how to be a well aware human being from these tips. 16 & 21 we have down, just sayin. Although, one of our founders (hint: it’s the blonde one) needs to work on 46.
5. This song from Django. It’s on repeat.
6. This amazing getaway deal, because we need some R+R.
7. These hats, because you need to mix it up in the winter.
8. Over this movie opening this Friday. For so many reasons, one being the obvious Ryan Gosling. Duh.
9. This scenario, because our other founder (hint: it’s the brunette one) doesn’t like the traditional forms of exercise.
10. All of this food (and the amazing spots to find it). Let’s eat!
Photo credit: Angie Wang